Executive Life Coaching for Business Professionals
Unlock your potential and become the best version of yourself
“Everyone needs a coach”– Bill Gates
“We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change”– Sheryl Sandberg
“No matter how good you are in your job, you can get better with a coach” – Eric Schmidt
Get ready for the next stage of your evolution
Executive Life Coaching
Are you progressing your career as much as you’d like, or are you just dealing with everyday demands as they come?
Do you feel stuck and frustrated and in need of someone to help you raise your game?
Are you trying to find an effective way to achieve your development goals?
Do you want to increase your resilience to a whole new level to support your performance and get the results you want?
- Acquire perspectives, shift beliefs and learn habits that will set you up for higher levels of achievement.
- Learn how to naturally increase your endurance to cope eﬀectively with the process of change whilst balancing your work demands.
- Devise a sound strategy with an action plan and proven accountability measures to help you stay on track.
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships” – Michael Jordan
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Hellen Keller
“It is the long history of humankind, that those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed” – Charles Darwin
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together” (African Proverb)
- Improve team communication and transform your group dynamics to get things done on budget and on time.
- Create a psychologically safe environment to resolve conflict and disagreements, spur creativity and innovation.
- Lear how to quickly and effectively adapt to changing circumstances to make faster and better decisions.
Hugues Pietrini – Executive Vice President, Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
There are some encounters in life that can change you deeply. I have had the chance to meet César and angage in a coaching experience with a strong focus on meditation. César has made a huge impact on me both professionally and personally.
Thank you, César!
Ariel White-Tsimikalis – Partner, Bryan, Cave, Leighton, Pasiner
César has a unique way of always seeing the bigger picture and reminding you of it when you’re so down in the weeds you’ve completely lost sight of it. He always seems to know what to say and drops pearls of wisdom in the moments you need it most. Over the course of working with César, I’ve taken steps in my career which I only ever dreamed of and his guidance throughout the process has been invaluable to helping me re-shape my career and re-define my professional goals and aspirations based on the key foundations of clarity, fulfilment and purpose.
Hepzhi Pemberton – CEO, Equality Group
César has been my business and professional coach over the past five years and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He has also coached colleagues and friends of mine with exceptional success. I deeply value his results driven approach combined with an awareness and sensitivity to the whole person.